Refunds & Returns Policy
RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
This sets out the terms, which govern your right to return any Goods that you do not wish to keep.
If you wish to cancel your order you must notify Darcy & Grey via email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days from when your Goods were delivered. You should keep a copy of your cancellation notice, please retain receipts or documentation of your certificate of posting. You must then return the goods to us along with the Returns Slip. If you cancel your Order in this way you will be reimbursed the costs of the goods returned. You will be responsible for returning the goods to us at your own cost with the exception of damaged goods.
HOW TO RETURN A PURCHASE
- When we deliver your Goods to you we will include a Returns Slip and information on how to return Goods to us. If you want to return any items, you must complete the Returns Slip and enclose this with the items you are returning.
- You must then, within 14 days of receiving the Goods, send the Goods and Returns Slip in a securely wrapped parcel and you can return your product(s) by Standard Post (which will be your responsibility) or by Registered Post.
- Once you decide to return the Goods you must not use them and must take reasonable care of them while they remain in your possession. The Goods must be returned to us intact, undamaged with all the original packaging.
- Refunds can take up to 10 days to process. We will refund to the payment card the price paid for the Goods returned to us on receipt of the returned items.
- Goods must be returned within 14 days of receiving Goods from Darcy & Grey. With regret, for hygiene reasons, we are unable to refund or exchange jewellery.
Should you have any concerns with the Return & Refunds Policy please contact us and we’d be happy to clarify and discuss further. We are available at +353 (1) 2871353 and via email on email@example.com should you need any further information about a return. Our opening times are 10am-5pm Monday to Friday.
Returning Items To: Darcy & Grey Ltd, 25 Priory Drive, Eden Gate, Delgany, Co Wicklow
Nothing under these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights.
NOTE ON REFUNDS
- Please ensure when returning watches that they are still have the thin plastic film on the face, are in their original packaging and that any "do not remove" tags are still attached to the straps.
- Notebooks must remain in there plastic covering.
- Where promotional discounts are applied to orders, in the event of a return, you will not be refunded the discounted proportion. Additionally any complimentary promotional gift given with an order must also be returned if you are returning those goods to which the gift related.
DAMAGED OR INCORRECT ITEMS
Before our goods are dispatched we ensure that they are quality checked. In the event that you receive goods that are damaged or incorrect please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours, with a detailed description of the damage/incorrect item, alongside your order number. After the 48 hours time period has lapsed your goods will fall within our 14 days return policy, please see above. On receipt of your return/exchange request we will confirm an exchange or credit arrangement.
Damaged or Incorrect goods must be returned to us intact, without further damage with all the original packaging.
Providing that our return’s policy has been adhered to returned goods will be credited within 30 day of our receiving them and your delivery costs will be reimbursed.
In accordance with consumer protection legislation, you may exercise your right to return purchased products/goods without incurring any penalty and without the need to provide any reason, by informing Darcy & Grey within fourteen (14) days from the date on which you received them from Darcy & Grey.
In accordance with consumer protection legislation, the right to return may be exercised by employing one of the following methods of your choice:
- use of the Returns Slip (consistent with the form that has been standardized in accordance with consumer protection legislation) which is included with your goods.
- sending the Vendor another declaration explicitly stating your decision to withdraw from the contract, without prejudice, in this latter case, to your pre-existing responsibility to prove that the return right was exercised in a proper, timely manner.
Return items must be sent back to Darcy & Grey within fourteen (14) days from the date on which you informed Darcy & Grey of your decision to withdraw from the contract.
In certain circumstances, it is possible to exchange a given product with another.
In accordance with consumer protection legislation, the right to return is excluded in the event that you purchased customised or personalised products, or sealed items that were opened after delivery that cannot be returned for hygiene or health reasons, such as, for example, Jewellery.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RETURN IN ACCORDANCE WITH CONSUMER PROTECTION LEGISLATION
The right to return products shall be deemed correctly exercised once the following conditions have been fully met:
- within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the products please correctly fill in and submit: the Return Slip or send another declaration to the Vendor, including by registered mail, which explicitly states your decision to withdraw from the contract;
- the products have not been used, worn, washed, modified or damaged;
- the identification tag is still attached to the products;
- the products are returned in their original packaging;
- the returned items must be shipped back to Darcy & Grey within fourteen (14) days from the date on which you informed the Vendor of your decision to withdraw from the contract, retaining all relevant documents of shipping as your proof of delivery;
- the products have not been damaged
If you have fulfilled all requirements set forth above, in accordance with consumer protection legislation, Darcy & Grey will fully refund the price of the returned purchased products. You will only be responsible for the return returning cost, unless Darcy & Grey has expressly exempted you from such costs at the time of purchase and on the further condition. You will be notified if the returned products cannot be accepted because they do not comply with the terms and conditions indicated. You will also be informed if your return cannot be accepted because it does not comply with the terms and conditions indicated. In that case, you may choose to accept a reduced refund, of which you will be informed, due to the decrease in value of the returned products, or to have the products sent back to you at your own expense. Should you refuse this shipment, Darcy & Grey reserves the right to retain the products and the amount noted for the decreased refund, due to the decrease in value of the returned products
REFUND TIMES AND PROCEDURES
Only after Darcy & Grey has received the returned products and checked that the products meet all requirements, will you receive an e-mail that the returned products have been accepted and Darcy & Grey will provide a full reimbursement, or, if a decrease in value of the returned products has been detected, you will receive an e-mail informing you of the amount deducted for the decrease in refund, and Darcy & Grey will reimburse the amount owed you. Whatever form of payment you used (Credit or Debit Card, PayPal, Cash on delivery), In accordance with consumer protection legislation, the refund procedure will start within fourteen (14) days from when Darcy & Grey was informed of your decision to exercise your right to return the purchased products and once Darcy & Grey has checked that the return was carried out in compliance with the above conditions.
The time period for refunding the amount you paid for purchasing the returned products depends on the form of payment used:
- purchase by Credit/Debit Card: refund time will depend on the card company’s policies.
- payment by PayPal: refunds will be credited to your PayPal account and will be visible immediately. The actual reimbursement to the credit card associated with your PayPal account depends on the company that issued the card;
- payment made by Cash on delivery, you will be refunded the amount you paid for the products returned to the Bank account you indicated ; the time needed for refunding depends on the information you provided in your order and on the bank where you have the account; normally refunds take place within fourteen (14) days. Please remember it is necessary to have a Bank account in order to receive a refund for Cash on delivery orders.
CONDITIONS FOR THE EXCHANGE OF PRODUCTS
In certain circumstances detailed below, you shall be entitled to exchange your product for a different size or colour of the same model. Exchanges are subject to product availability at our warehouse. You can request an exchange using the online Returns Slip on the website, which allows you to exchange your purchased products using the options available.
The request for an exchange of the product is subject to the following conditions:
- product exchange shall only apply to purchased products for which this possibility is expressly specified on the online Returns Slip on our website by means of the word "EXCHANGE” being available".
- you may only request the replacement of one or more purchased products with products of the same model, but in a different size and/or colour. The available replacement options will be indicated in the online Returns Slip.
- you may request to exchange one or more purchased products within and not later than 7 (seven) working days of the day you receive the products, by filling in the Returns Slip and sending it via electronic means to Darcy & Grey within the aforementioned deadline. The products to be replaced should be returned within seven (7) working days of the day you received them.
- you may only submit a single replacement request for each product purchased.
- the products for which you request the replacement must be returned to Darcy & Grey in their original packaging, they must not have been used, worn, washed, modified or damaged, and they must still have their identification tag attached with the disposable seal
- jewellery will can notbe returned or exchanged for hygiene reasons.
If all the above conditions are correctly fulfilled, once you have filled in and transmitted the Returns Slip containing you request for goods replacement, Darcy & Grey will process said request by sending you a relevant confirmation email.
DEADLINES AND PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING PRODUCTS EXCHANGES
After receiving the products to be exchanged, Darcy & Grey will inspect the products to check that all the above requirements have been fulfilled, Darcy & Grey will then verify the actual availability of the replacement of the products to ensure that the size and/or colour you have selected are available.
If the selected replacement products are not available, Darcy & Grey will not be able to accept your request for an exchange and will refund you the original price of the products originally purchased in accordance with consumer protection legislation and pursuant to the procedures specified above.
If the selected products are available, Darcy & Grey will accept your request for an exchange and will send you an e-mail confirming the shipment of the replacement products. Dispatch will occur within thirty (30) working days of the date from which Darcy & Grey was made aware of your request for exchange The costs for dispatching the replacement products shall be borne by Darcy & Grey.
When exchanging a product, if the price of the purchased product is lower or higher than the chosen replacement product, you will not be required to pay the relative price difference. However, if you choose to return the exchanged product in accordance with your legal rights within seven (7) working days of the day you received the product, you will receive a full refund for the price paid for the product.
Darcy & Grey will contact you if your request for an exchange cannot be accepted because the above conditions have not been met. In this instance, you can have the original products sent back at your expense or Darcy & Grey will issue a refund in accordance with the procedures set out above.
The exchange products are subject to a subsequent product return procedure, in accordance with consumer protection legislation.